•New Feature Attach File (SEE BELOW) - Donor, Donation, Pledge, Recurring, Volunteer, In Memory
•Unprinted Letters - New option - Print ALL - Ignore Email Flag
•Printed Letters - option when printing to Include or Not include Emailed Letters in the reprint
•Unprinted and Printed Letters - List Donations Report add to detailed version of the reports donor address
•Unprinted and Printed Letters - List Donations Report - added customize report capability
•Donations with Negative Amounts (option in Agency Setup) are not included in Annual Receipts
•Improve Find/Search Donor
•Fix Statement - Donation - Fund Receipt sometimes had incorrect total
•New User Created List basis - Event Management
•Fix User Created List - In List operator - some lists (Event, Appeal and InMemory) were not being loaded for selection
Files can be attached and will be loaded and stored in the database.
Files are linked to a Donor or an In Memory / Honor Of code.
Files can be Linked to a Donors from
- Donor Name and Address Screen - Files are linked to the Donor.
- Donation Screen - Files are linked to a selected Donations. Example - scan and save image of check, appraisal for In Kind gift
- Pledge Screen - Files are linked to the selected Pledge. Example - scan and save image of pledge form
- Recurring Donation Screen - Files are linked to a selected Recurring Donation.
Files can be Linked to an In Memory / In Honor Of setup code.
- many hospital foundations receive In Memory donations and would like to scan and save details of the In Memory
1. Click Attach File button to select and load a file. You will be prompted for the file and then a description of the document.
2. Edit Description button allows you to change the description recorded for that file.
3. View File button - will save the file back to disk and attempt to load it based on the file extension.
4. Save File button will prompt you file a location to save the file back to disk for use.
5. Remove File button will delete file attached file from the database.